Welcome to the Kat Scrappiness January Card Challenge and the announcement of the December Card Challenge Winners!
First we would all like to thank everyone who entered last month’s Happy Holidays Challenge. The team really enjoyed seeing all of your creations.
And NOW the WINNERS for December!
- The Winner of the Happy Holidays Challenge for December is: Carla H. – (Random.org Pick) and her prize is a $15.00 gift certificate because she used KS products to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Carla H, please email us at winners@KatScrappiness.com with your address so we can send out your prizes!
- The Design Team’s Top Pick (shown below and winner of 6 pack of sequins, jewels, and/or sprinkles is Esther Asbury. Esther, please save the badge below to your computer and upload it to your blog or website to show off your accomplishments! You can link back to our blog here: http://www.KatScrappinessBlog.com!
January Card Challenge
Hi Crafty Friends,
It’s time for a NEW Challenge at Kat Scrappiness.!
This month’s theme is “No Designer Paper!”
To enter our January Card Challenge all you need to do is share with us your creations where you create your own background using stencils, inks, dies with cardstock, anything but designer papers. You can join at the bottom of this page, just upload a photo of your card and you will be entered to win our monthly card challenge prize of a $15 gift code to the Kat Scrappiness Store!
We also have some great stencils, cover plate dies, backdrop dies, and inks to get you started:
AND Make Sure you Join us for our NEW YEARS BASH 2020!!!
What’s Happening Next?
Stay up to date on everything Kat Scrappiness!
We want you to be the first to know about giveaways, sales, challenges and so on, and the best way to do that is to subscribe to us! Here are a few ways you can keep in touch:
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Newsletter HERE
- Join the Kat Scrappiness Facebook Fan Group HERE
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Instagram HERE
Trust us, you don’t want to miss our releases and inspirations!
January Card Challenge Inspiration
For this month’s theme, NO Designer Paper, I am featuring my FAVORITE Kat Scrappiness Stamp set. It’s called You Guac My World! Check out the other Design Team Favorites HERE! This is a GREAT list for all your Crafty Shopping needs! You can join the challenge at the bottom of this post.
Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: Do you like avocado? How to you like to eat it?
A: Me? I LOVE IT! I eat an avocado everyday with sea salt!
I used the Newton’s Nook Tumbling Hearts Stencil from the Kat Scrappiness Store to create this fun avocado colored background.
This You Guac My World Stamp set is my favorite from Kat Scrappiness! These avocados are just soooo much fun to color!
Here is another one!
Who says avocados can’t have FUN RAINBOW BELLIES!
One more look at both!
Enter the January Card Challenge