Happy Saturday Everyone!
Steps to Create Card:
- Cut Red Card Base 6″ x 3 1/2″ (6″ x 7″, score at 3 1/2″ on 7″ side).
- Cut White Inside layer 5 7/8″ x 3 1/4″
- Cut White Scallop panel using from the Scalloped Edge Mini Slimline die ( use larges die: 5 11/16″ x 3 1/8″
- Cut Rainbow strips (red, orange, yellow, green, aqua, blue, & purple) using the 3/4″ wide strip from the Boxed Sentiments Strips die. Now attach them to a piece of printer paper and you will then cut out using the Never Ending Mini Slimline die (5″ x 2 1/2″).
- Cut Simply Amazing Sentiment w/shadow out of white card stock & vellum. You will glue the white word cut out to the vellum shadow panel.
- Heat Emboss “You Are” sentiment from the Hearty Greetings stamp set on a pieced of scrap black card stock with white embossing powder. You will then cut it out with the 3/8″ wide Boxed Sentiments Strips die.
- Assemble card.
- For embellishment I added a few Clear Solid Round Confetti Mix.
Here’s a list of the supplies I used from the store.
Affiliate Links used at no additional cost to you. Thank You so much for your support!
To SHOP SALE,click HERE!