Welcome to the Kat Scrappiness September Card Challenge and the announcement of the September Card Challenge Winners! PLEASE READ THE RULES before ENTERING!
First we would all like to thank everyone who entered last month’s challenge! The team really enjoyed seeing all of your creations.
And NOW the WINNERS for August!
- The Winner of the Bling Challenge is: Lagene and her prize is a $15.00 gift certificate to the Kat Scrappiness Store! She used the Kat Scrappiness Cross Stitched Nesting Slimline dies on her beautiful card. Lagene, please email us at winners@KatScrappiness.com with your address so we can send out your prize! And grab your badge below!
2. The Design Team’s Top Pick and winner $5.00 Gift Certificate is Vicki Dutcher, She used the Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Double Stitched dies on her adorable card, please save the badge below to your computer and upload it to your blog or website to show off your accomplishments! You can link back to our blog here: http://www.KatScrappinessBlog.com! Vicki, please email us at winners@KatScrappiness.com with your address so we can send out your prize!
October Card Challenge
This month’s theme is “Fall“! You can create either a Halloween or Thanksgiving themed card. Kat Scrappiness has so many fabulous products let’s see what you can do with them.
To enter our October Card Challenge all you need to do is share your Kat Scrappiness projects. You can join at the bottom of this page and view the RULES, for your chance to win $20 to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Try to use your Kat Scrappiness supplies we love to see our products in action and you will win a bigger gift card.
You can also enter our social media challenge which is ALWAYS Anything Goes. Just use Kat Scrappiness products and enter your card on our Facebook Group page and Instagram using the hashtag #katscrappinessfan for your chance at a $5 Prize.
Here are my favorite Kat Scrappiness Products:
-Your project should be a new Creation. No Back Posting allowed.
-Please follow the Challenge Theme. Any Entries not following the theme will be deleted.
-We are a Multi Craft Challenge. As long as you follow the theme you may enter with any craft project.
-You may use any product you like but at least 2 Kat Scrappiness Products are Required.
-You may enter the Challenge 3 times but each must be with a new project.
What’s Happening Next?
Stay up to date on everything Kat Scrappiness!
We want you to be the first to know about giveaways, sales, challenges and so on, and the best way to do that is to subscribe to us! Here are a few ways you can keep in touch:
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Newsletter HERE
- Join the Kat Scrappiness Facebook Fan Group HERE
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Instagram HERE
Trust us, you don’t want to miss our releases and inspirations!
October Card Challenge Inspiration
Hello there everyone! It’s Sheri Gilson here and I am the host for the October Challenge. I hope you will join in on the fun! The challenge is to create a Halloween or Thanksgiving themed card. All you need to do to WIN $20 is create a project with at least 2 Kat Scrappiness Products! Head to the store HERE and grab some goodies and play. Here is my card for your inspiration
To make my card I used the Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Never Ending Dies to cut out my background panel, I then ink blended a combination of Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber, Wild Honey and a touch of Ground Espresso. I then attached it to a brown mat. Next I stamped a few images from the Kat Scrappiness Dress Up Quokkas, Thanksgiving Costume Add-On and Thanksgiving Gnomes stamp sets with Amalgam Obsidian ink and used copic markers to color. Then I cut the images out with the coordinating dies and a few were fussy cut. You will also need to die cut a few trees from Crafter’s Essential Halloween die set.
To finish off my card, I assemble my little scene. Some of the images are popped up with foam tape for dimension. I picked one of the sentiments from the Thanksgiving Gnomes stamp set and embossed it in white on a piece of brown card stock. For embellishment I added a few Clear and Solid Round Confetti. I then popped up the stamped panel onto a kraft card base measuring 6″ x 3 1/2″ (6″ x 7″, scored at 3 1/2″).
Here’s a list of the supplies I used from the store.
Affiliate Links used at no additional cost to you. Thank You so much for your support!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!