Welcome to the Kat Scrappiness December Card Challenge and the announcement of the November Card Challenge Winners!
First we would all like to thank everyone who entered last month’s Let’s Give Thanks! Card Challenge. The team really enjoyed seeing all of your creations.
And NOW the WINNERS for November!
- The Winner of the Let’s Give Thanks Challenge for November is: Lagene – (Random.org Pick) and her prize is a $10.00 gift certificate to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Lagene, please email us at winners@KatScrappiness.com with your address so we can send out your prizes!
- The Design Team’s Top Pick (shown below and winner of 6 pack of sequins, jewels, and/or sprinkles is KT Fit Kitty. KT Fit Kitty, please save the badge below to your computer and upload it to your blog or website to show off your accomplishments! You can link back to our blog here: http://www.KatScrappinessBlog.com!
December Card Challenge
Hi Crafty Friends,
It’s time for a NEW Challenge at Kat Scrappiness. This month Happy Holidays!
To enter our December Card Challenge all you need to do is share with us your Holiday Creations (Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza). Your project can be any December Holiday, a Christmas card, Season’s Greetings or anything that just includes the Holiday theme. You can join at the bottom of this page, just upload a photo of your card and you will be entered to win our monthly card challenge prize of a $15 gift code to the Kat Scrappiness Store!
We also have some great Holiday and Christmas Products to get you started such as our:
- Crafter’s Essentials Winter Dies
- Merry Critters Stamp Set
- Merry Christmas Sentiment with Shadow Die
- Happy Hanukkah Sentiment with Shadow Die
- Christmas Tree Coverplate Die
- Ornament Strip Coverplate Die
- Merry Christmas Brush Script Die
- Happy Holidays Brush Script Sentiment Die
- Merry Mix Christmas Sequin Mix
- Retro Christmas II Sequin Mix
And if that’s not enough, here are some more Christmas/Holiday themed products to help get your creativity flowing!
AND THEY ARE ALL ON SALE for our Black Friday!!!
Stay up to date on everything Kat Scrappiness! (For instance, a little birdie told me that the BLACK FRIDAY SALE is going on RIGHT now until December 3rd and the DEALS are INCREDIBLE)!
We want you to be the first to know about giveaways, sales, challenges and so on, and the best way to do that is to subscribe to us! Here are a few ways you can keep in touch:
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Blog HERE
- Join the Kat Scrappiness Facebook Fan Group HERE
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Instagram HERE
Trust us, you don’t want to miss our holiday releases and inspirations!
December Card Challenge Inspiration
Now for my Inspiration to get you started! Some non-traditional Christmas Color Tag Cards using the Woodland Reindeer Die!
I can’t wait to see what you create for this month’s challenge. Remember the prizes are:
- A $15 Gift Certificate to the Kat Scrappiness store if you use Kat Scrappiness Products, $10 if you don’t
- A Kat Scrappiness Sequin, Jewel, and/or Sprinkles Prize Pack.
While you do not “HAVE” to use our products, we would LOVE to see how you use our stamps and/or dies in your projects! Plus, the prize is bigger if you use our products!
1) Follow the theme
2) You must link back to our Challenge in your Entry
3) No Backlinking, projects must be NEW
4) Only projects that use at least one Kat Scrappiness Product are eligible for DT Top Pick
5) If the Random.org winner uses KS products they will receive a $15 Gift Card. If not, the winner will receive a $10 Gift Card;
6) Challenge Runs from December 1st- December 28th
We will randomly pick the winner at the end of the month for the Gift Card and Sequin Prize Pack.
The design team members will choose the “TOP PICK OF THE MONTH” project and the creator will receive the following badge to proudly display on their blog, Instagram, and/or Facebook Page!
Enter our Card Challenge below: