Sheri here with a fun card to say “Hello” to a crafty friend!
We will be using some dies (Hello Crafty Friend with Shadow, After the Rain, & Stitched Scalloped Rectangle) and doing a little ink blending and using a sentiment from the Everyday Brush Strokes stamp set today.
Steps to Create Card:
- Cut an A2 Top Fold Card Base: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″).
- Cut a White Stitched Scallop Rectangle panel using the largest die from set.
- Cut Black Mat: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″
- Cut White Panel: 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″
- Cut out Rainbow and Clouds using the After The Rain die (Rainbow: Dark Pink, Light Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Light Blue & Purple and three white clouds).
- Cut out a Hello Crafty Friend with Shadow in black card stock. You will snip off the and only use the “Hello”.
- Take White panel and softly ink blend a little light blue to add a sky. You will also stamp “My Crafty Friend with black in from the Everyday Brush Strokes stamp set.
- Assemble Card.
- For embellishment I added Glossy Accents to the “Hello” to make it look like an epoxy sticker and a few Diamond Rhinestone Mix. Shhh…coming in tomorrow’s release 😉
Here’s a list of the supplies I used from the store.
Affiliate Links used at no additional cost to you. Thank You so much for your support!
Make sure to check out this Weekends Holiday Sitewide SALE!!
(Click on banner to start shopping!!)