Happy Wednesday crafty friends!! Sammi here sharing the cutest Santa Quokka you ever did see!! I always imagine the North Pole to be in the mountains, so the Slimline Mountain Scape dies were perfect for this card! Santa Quokka is getting ready with Rudolph on Christmas Eve to deliver all of the toys up at the North Pole! Here is how I made this card:
- I cut the mountain and snow mountain tips from the Slimline Mountain Scape dies with 110lb white Neenah cardstock. I then ink blended the mountains with Distress Oxide inks and leave the snow tips white. I then glued the snow tips onto the mountain using Bearly Art glue.
- I then cut a piece of white cardstock the size of 8 1/4″ x 3 3/4″ and ink blended the top portion with Distress Oxide inks for the sky background. I then glued the mountain onto the card panel.
- I then stamped the Quokka, the santa suit, the sleigh, the reindeer (Rudolph), some presents and trees from the Dress up Quokka, Quokka Christmas Costume and Merry Critters stamp sets and cut them out with the coordinating dies. I then colored them with Copic markers.
- I then popped them up with some foam tape to add my Santa Quokka scene.
- I then cut out the Happy from the Happy Holidays Word Dies w/ Shadow three times in white cardstock and one time with navy blue card stock, and separated the Happy with scissors. I then glued the white Happy’s on top of each other finishing with the navy Happy so that it had some depth. I then stamped the Holidays from the Hoppy Holidays sentiment in the Merry Critters stamp set and embossed it with white embossing powder, then cut it down to the size I wanted. I then glued the Happy sentiment onto the card panel and popped the Holidays up with foam tape.
- To tie the scene all together, I added some Midnight Sky Pearl Mix embellishments, which was the perfect final touch to my scene!
- I then glued a navy blue mat to the my card panel and then glued it onto a white slimline card base.
I love how this turned out and I hope you all love it too!! The Quokka’s so are cute and I love playing dress up with them!! Hope you enjoyed my project and have a great day!!
Here is what I used to make this card:
|Dress Up Quokka Stamps by Kat Scrappiness – Kat Scrappiness, Inc|
|Dress Up Quokka Coordinating Dies by Kat Scrappiness – Kat Scrappiness, Inc|
|“Merry Critters” Stamp Set by Kat Scrappiness – Kat Scrappiness, Inc|
|Merry Critters Coordinating Dies by Kat Scrappiness – Kat Scrappiness, Inc|
|Quokka Christmas Costume Add On Stamps by Kat Scrappiness – Kat Scrappiness, Inc|
|Quokka Christmas Costume Add On Coordinating Dies by Kat Scrappiness – Kat Scrappiness, Inc|
|Slimline Mountain Scape Dies by Kat Scrappiness – Kat Scrappiness, Inc|
|Happy Holidays Word Dies With Shadow by Kat Scrappiness – Kat Scrappiness, Inc|
|Midnight Sky Dual Color Pearl Mix by Kat Scrappiness – Kat Scrappiness, Inc|
|Bearly Art Precision Craft Glue – THE ORIGINAL – Kat Scrappiness, Inc|
|Memento Tuxedo Black Dye Ink Pad – Kat Scrappiness, Inc|