For my first card, I made a small shaker window using the penguin sprinkles, acetate sheets, stitched scalloped square dies, and the stitched square dies from Kat Scrappiness. I used one of the Stitched Fishtail Banner dies for my sentiment. To make this the size I wanted, I die cut the paper twice using the same die.
My next card uses the Fun Christmas Icon sprinkles, acetate sheets, and the Condensed Lowercase Alphabet dies from Kat Scrappiness. I added a few teal jewels on the corners of the card and a fuchsia jewel to dot the I in bright.
For my last card, I wanted to show that you could use the sprinkles without making a shaker card. I used the Multicolor Paw Print sprinkles on this cute puppy card. I picked out the brown paw prints to match the card.
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping! Here is a link to the Kat Scrappiness shop and direct links for products used on this card are below.
– – – Kat Scrappiness products – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Acetate Sheets – A2 size:
- Penguin sprinkles from Kat Scrappiness
- Stitched Fishtail Banner dies from Kat Scrappiness
- Stitched Scalloped Square dies from Kat Scrappiness
- Clear Solid Star sequins from Kat Scrappiness
Merry & Bright Card:
- Fun Christmas Icon sprinkles from Kat Scrappiness
- Condensed Lowercase Alphabet dies from Kat Scrappiness
- Teal jewels from Kat Scrappiness
- Fuschia jewels from Kat Scrappiness
Paw Print Card: