Hello Everyone! Sheri here with a masculine card idea using dies…no stamping on this one!
Steps to Create Card:
- Cut White Mini Slimline Card Base: 6″ x 3 1/2″ (6″ x 7″, scored at 3 1/2″)
- Cut Mini Slimline Chevron Coverplate die three times (using Navy, Kraft & Teal card stock)
- Remove pieces from all three Mini Slimline Chevron Coverplate and set aside, Glue Navy Coverplate frame to the white card base, arrange & glue the chevron pieces to the base. (You can actually create a total of three cards if you use all the pieces cut out).
- Cut out Thinking of You with Shadow die in teal and the shadow in navy.
- Finish assembling the card.
- For embellishment I added a few of the NEW Silver Pearl Mix.
Here’s a list of the supplies I used from the store.
Affiliate Links used at no additional cost to you. Thank You so much for your support!