Sheri here today with a a FUN card featuring the NEW A2 Heart Sunburst Cover Plate and Rainbow Hugs Sentiment w/Shadow die from the January 2022 Valentine’s Release!
I don’t know about you but I LOVE all things RAINBOW!! They just make everything HAPPY!!
Steps to Create Card:
- Cut & Score White A2 Top Fold Card Base: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/5″ (4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″).
- Cut out A2 Heart Sunburst Cover Plate using White Card Stock for card frame.
- Cut out A2 Heart Sunburst Cover Plate in each of the following colors from the Spectrum of Love Paper Pad ( Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue & Purple). To conserve my paper I cut it just big enough to fit behind the cover plate where I wanted it to cut out.
- Cut out 1 white heart from the Stitched Scallop Heart die set.
- Cut out 1 white heart from the Double Stitched Heart die set.
- Cut out 1 Rainbow Hugs sentiment with black card stock. Optional: cut out multiple to stack for dimension
- Assemble card by first attaching the white A2 Heart Sunburst Cover Plate directly to the card base. You will then inlay all the colored ray pieces in the order you wish. Next you will add the focal heart pieces and sentiment.
- For embellishment I added a few Clear Solid Round Confetti and a red heart from the XOXO Sprinkes.
Here’s a list of the supplies I used from the store.