Happy Monday Friends! Sheri here today with a fun mini slimline card featuring the Quokka’n Up stamp and NEW coordinating die set. But before we start…
Did you see the BIG Announcement over the weekend?!? Kat Scrappiness is having a Design Team & Influencers Call!
This is the first open call since 2018. You can find all the details HERE.
Now onto today’s card…
Steps to Create Card:
- Cut Mini Slimline Card Base: 3 1/2″ x 6″ (7″ x 6, scored at 3 1/2″ on the 7″ side)
- Cut Black Mat: 3 1/8″ x 5 5/8″ – used largest die in the Never Ending Mini Slimline die set
- Cut Pattern Paper layer from the Rainbow Dreams Paper Pad: 3″ x 5 1/2″
- Cut two frames from the Quokka’ Up die set along with two pattern paper backers.
- Stamp Two Quokka images from the Quokka’n Up stamp set and color with your favorite coloring medium. I used Copic Markers. Then cut our using the coordinating die set or fussy cut them out.
- Stamp sentiments from the stamp set onto the frames with black ink.
- Assemble card.
- For embellishment I added a few of the Red Heart Sprinkles with Connect Glue.