Welcome to the November Card Challenge and the announcement of the October Card Challenge Winners! First we would all like to thank everyone who entered last month’s Halloween/Fall! Card Challenge. The team really enjoyed seeing all of your creations.
And NOW the WINNERS for October!
- The Winner of the Fall/Halloween Challenge for October is: Karen Ladd – (Random.org Pick) and her prize is a $10.00 gift certificate to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Karen, please email us at winners@KatScrappiness.com with your address so we can send out your prizes!
- The Design Team’s Top Pick (shown below and winner of 6 pack of sequins, jewels, and/or sprinkles is Charlotte E (Lady Joyful). Charlotte, please save the badge below to your computer and upload it to your blog or website to show off your accomplishments! You can link back to our blog here: http://www.KatScrappinessBlog.com!
November Card Challenge
Hi Crafty Friends,
It’s time for a NEW Challenge at Kat Scrappiness. This month Let’s Give Thanks!
To enter our November Card Challenge all you need to do is share with us “Thankful creations”! Your project can be a Thanksgiving card, a thank you card, or anything that just includes the “thankful”theme. You can join at the bottom of this page, just upload a photo of your card and you will be entered to win our monthly card challenge prize of a $15 gift code to the Kat Scrappiness Store!
We also have some great Fall/Autumn/Thankful themed Kat Scrappiness products to get you started such as our:
- Crafter’s Essentials Fall Dies
- Happy Fall Y’all Stamp Set
- Give Thanks Word Die w/Shadow
- Give Thanks Wreath DIe
- Happy Thanksgiving Word Die
- Thankful for You Word Die
- Thank You Word Die
- Aww-tumn Sequin Mix
- Autumn Harvest Sequin Mix
- Happy Pumpkin Sprinkles
And if that’s not enough, here are some more Fall/Autumn themed products to help get your creativity flowing!
What’s Happening Next?
Stay up to date on everything Kat Scrappiness! (For instance, a little birdie told me there may be a sale from Nov 1st through the 8th but you will need to follow us to find out the details)!
We want you to be the first to know about giveaways, sales, challenges and so on, and the best way to do that is to subscribe to us! Her eare a few ways you can keep in touch:
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Blog HERE
- Join the Kat Scrappiness Facebook Fan Group HERE
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Instagram HERE
Trust us, you don’t want to miss our holiday releases and inspirations!
November Card Challenge Inspiration
Here is some Inspiration from me to get you started!
I used my cover plate maple leaf die from the Crafter’s Essentials Fall Die Set to cut my panel.
I die cut some extra leaves diagonally across my panel so there are more places to see the Autumn Harvest Sequins.
- Kat Scrappiness Crafters Essentials Fall Dies
- Kat Scrappiness Autumn Harvest Sequin Mix
- Kat Scrappiness Friendship Sayings Stamp Set
- Kat Scrappiness A2 sized Acetate Sheets
- Autumn Harvest Sequin Mix
I can’t wait to see what you create for this month’s challenge. Remember the prizes are:
- A $15 Gift Certificate to the Kat Scrappiness store
- A Kat Scrappiness Sequin, Jewel, and/or Sprinkles Prize Pack.
While you do not “HAVE” to use our products, we would LOVE to see how you use our stamps and/or dies in your projects! Plus, the prize is bigger if you use our products!
1) Follow the theme
2) You must link back to our Challenge in your Entry
3) No Backlinking, projects must be NEW
4) Only projects that use at least one Kat Scrappiness Product are eligible for DT Top Pick
5) If the Random.org winner uses KS products they will receive a $15 Gift Card. If not, the winner will receive a $10 Gift Card;
6) Challenge Runs from November 1st- November 29th
We will randomly pick the winner at the end of the month for the Gift Card and Sequin Prize Pack.
The design team members will choose the “TOP PICK OF THE MONTH” project and the creator will receive the following badge to proudly display on their blog, Instagram, and/or Facebook Page!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!