Before we get started let’s take care of a little housekeeping…
Have you seen the August 2021 Release Yet?
Or shopped the Enamel Dots SALE that ends today?
Now back to the card…
Steps to Create Card:
- Cut Mini Slimline Card Base: 7″ x 6″ (7″ x 6″, scored at 3.5″ on the 7″ side)
- Cut Pink Mat: 3 1/4″ x 5 11/16″
- Cut White Scallop Frame: Take largest die from the Mini Slimline Scalloped Edge die set & the 3rd largest die from the Mini Slimline Never Ending die set to create your frame. Frame Size is 3 1/8″ x 5 5/8″.
- Cut piece of pattern paper from the Rainbow Confetti Paper Pad: 3 1/8″ x 5 5/8″
- Cut 2 Clouds from the Stitched Puffy Cloud die set.
- Cut 1 Circle from the Never Ending Circles die set: 2″
- Stamp “Happy” and “Birthday” on the clouds.
- Stamp one of the Quokka’s from the Summer Quokka stamp set. Color with your favorite medium. I used an alcohol friendly ink and copic markers.
- Cut Quokka out with the Summer Quokka coordinating die set or fussy cut it out.
- Assemble card. Foam tape is optional if you would like to add some dimension.
- For embellishment add Fuchsia Berry Rhinestone Mix using a Jewel Picker and Gina K. Designs Connect Glue.
Here’s a list of the supplies I used from the store.
Affiliate Links used at no additional cost to you. Thank You so much for your support!