Welcome to the Kat Scrappiness August Card Challenge and the announcement of the July Card Challenge Winners! PLEASE READ THE RULES before ENTERING!
First we would all like to thank everyone who entered last month’s challenge! The team really enjoyed seeing all of your creations.
And NOW the WINNERS for July!
- The Winner of the Monochrome Challenge is: Lex Creatively – (Random.org Pick) and her prize is a $15.00 gift certificate to the Kat Scrappiness Store! She used Beautiful blues for her Monochromatic Card! Lex, please email us at winners@KatScrappiness.com with your address so we can send out your prize! And grab your badge below!
- The Design Team’s Top Pick and winner $5.00 Gift Certificate is Esther, She used Kraft Cardstock and Blues to make this awesome Monochromatic Card, please save the badge below to your computer and upload it to your blog or website to show off your accomplishments! You can link back to our blog here: http://www.KatScrappinessBlog.com!
August Card Challenge
This month’s theme is “Friendship with at least ONE Kat Scrappiness Product” Kat Scrappiness has so many fabulous products let’s see what you can do with them.
To enter our August Card Challenge all you need to do is share your Kat Scrappiness projects. You can join at the bottom of this page and view the RULES, for your chance to win $$ to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Try to use your Kat Scrappiness supplies we love to see our products in action and you will win a bigger gift card.
You can also enter our social media challenge which is ALWAYS Anything Goes. Just use Kat Scrappiness products and enter your card on our Facebook Group page and Instagram using the hashtag #katscrappinessfan for your chance at a $5 Prize.
Here are my favorite Kat Scrappiness Products:
-Your project should be a new Creation. No Back Posting allowed.
-Please follow the Challenge Theme. Any Entries not following the theme will be deleted.
-We are a Multi Craft Challenge. As long as you follow the theme you may enter with any craft project.
-You may use any product you like but Kat Scrappiness Products are encouraged and will get a better prize.
-You may enter the Challenge 3 times but each must be with a new project.
What’s Happening Next?
Stay up to date on everything Kat Scrappiness!
We want you to be the first to know about giveaways, sales, challenges and so on, and the best way to do that is to subscribe to us! Here are a few ways you can keep in touch:
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Newsletter HERE
- Join the Kat Scrappiness Facebook Fan Group HERE
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Instagram HERE
Trust us, you don’t want to miss our releases and inspirations!
August Card Challenge Inspiration
Hey there friends and fellow crafters. Today is National Friendship Day and thought that would make the perfect theme for the August Kat Scrappiness Challenge. Kat Scrappiness has 2 great dies that say Hello My Crafty Friend, along with so many fun supplies to add along with them that the ideas are endless of what you can do. All you need to do to WIN $15 is create a project with a Kat Scrappiness Product! Head to the store HERE and grab some goodies and play.
To make my card I used the Crafters Gonna Craft Stamp Set, Hello My Crafty Friend w/Shadow Die set and Medium Enamel Dots from 3 sets. The Background was made with Distress Oxide inks and the stamping is done using VersaFine Clair in various colors. All items are linked below.