Welcome to the Kat Scrappiness August Card Challenge and the announcement of the July Card Challenge Winners!
First we would all like to thank everyone who entered last month’s Red White & Blue! The team really enjoyed seeing all of your creations.
And NOW the WINNERS for JULY!
- The Winner of the Red, White, & Blue Challenge for July is: Inkami – (Random.org Pick) and her prize is a $10.00 gift certificate to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Inkami, please email us at winners@KatScrappiness.com with your address so we can send out your prize!
- The Design Team’s Top Pick (shown below) and winner $5.00 Gift Certificate is Esther Asbury! Esther, please save the badge below to your computer and upload it to your blog or website to show off your accomplishments! You can link back to our blog here: http://www.KatScrappinessBlog.com!
August Card Challenge
This month’s theme is “Birthday” it’s my BIRTHDAY MONTH (August 25th) so since I’m the head of the challenge, we are doing a BIRTHDAY theme for me 😉
To enter our August Card Challenge all you need to do is share your birthday creations. You can join at the bottom of this page and view the RULES, for your chance to win $$ to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Try to use your Kat Scrappiness supplies we love to see our products in action and you will win a bigger gift card.
You can also enter our social media challenge which is ALWAYS Anything Goes. Just use Kat Scrappiness products and enter your card on our Facebook Group page and Instagram using the hashtag #katscrappinessfan for your chance at a $5 Prize.
We also have some great Stamps, Dies, Sprinkles to help you create beautiful Birthday cards, here are my favs:
- Double Stitched Slimline Nesting Dies
- Wonky Stitched Slimline Nesting Dies
- Tri-Frame Slimline Dies
- You Guac My World Stamp Set
- Lawn Fawn Birthday Before N Afters
- Birthday Cake Sprinkles
- Happy Birthday Sentiment Die
-Your project should be a new Creation. No Back Posting allowed.
-Please follow the Challenge Theme. Any Entries not following the theme will be deleted.
-We are a Multi Craft Challenge. As long as you follow the theme you may enter with any craft project.
-You may use any product you like but Kat Scrappiness Products are encouraged and will get a better prize.
-You may enter the Challenge 3 times but each must be with a new project.
What’s Happening Next?
Stay up to date on everything Kat Scrappiness!
We want you to be the first to know about giveaways, sales, challenges and so on, and the best way to do that is to subscribe to us! Here are a few ways you can keep in touch:
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Newsletter HERE
- Join the Kat Scrappiness Facebook Fan Group HERE
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Instagram HERE
Trust us, you don’t want to miss our releases and inspirations!
August Card Challenge Inspiration
Hi Crafty Friends,
Are you ready for another fabulous challenge at Kat Scrappiness? This month is MY BIRTHDAY (August 25th) and since I’m in charge of the Challenge that means the theme is BIRTHDAY. My inspiration for you is this fun slimline avocado themed birthday shaker card because I LOVE avocados! I eat one everyday.
Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: Do you like avocados? How do you eat them?
A: Me? Yes! I put them on my lunch salad everyday and eat them last with sea salt sprinkled on top.
I can’t wait to see what you create! Link up below and let’s see you use those Kat Scrappiness goodies in your creations!