Sheri here today with a card to let someone know you are thinking of them!
I don’t know about you but I totally miss hugging people! So this is the next best thing!
No stamping today…
we are just playing with a bunch of die sets to create this “Sending Paper Hugs” card!
Steps to Create Card:
- Cut Mini Slimline Card Base: 6″ x 3 1/2″ (6″ x 7″, scored at 3 1/2″) – Red
- Cut largest frame in the Mini Slimline Tri-Frame die set. – use white card stock
- Cut white panel 5 7/8″ x 3 3/8″ to build scene. You will also do a link ink blending to add the sky.
- Cut 1/4″ strips to create rainbow. – use Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Light Blue, Dark Blue, & Purple card stock
- Cut three clouds from the After The Rain die set. – use white card stock
- Cut a sun from the Summer Fun Essentials set. – use Yellow card stock
- Cut out the Sending Paper Hugs die two times and glue together.
- Assemble card.
- For embellishment add enamel dots.
Here’s a list of the supplies I used from the store.
Affiliate Links used at no additional cost to you. Thank You so much for your support!