Steps to Create Card:
- Cut White Mini Slimline Card Base: 6″ x 3 1/2″ (6″ x 7″, scored at 3 1/2″).
- Cut Red Panel with Postage Stamp Mini Slimline die set (5 11/16″ x 3 1/8″) – used largest die in set.
- Cut White Panel with Never Ending Mini Slimline die set (5 5/16″ x 2 3/4″) – used 2nd largest die in set. For a little color, add a little ink blending for the sky.
- Cut Rainbow using After The Rain Die in (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Turquoise, Blue & Purple) and the cloud in White card stock.
- Cut the Missing You die in Black card stock and the shadow layer in vellum.
- Stamp My Crafty Friend from the Everyday Brush Strokes stamp set in black ink on the cloud.
- Assemble Card.
- For embellishment I added a few red hearts from the Bright Rainbow Heart Sprinkles mix.
Here’s a list of the supplies I used from the store.
Affiliate Links used at no additional cost to you. Thank You so much for your support!