Hey Crafty Peeps! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs.Today I am sharing a card I made using the just released Reversed Scalloped Mini Slimline with Hello die set from Kat Scrappiness.
To make this card, I created a cool ink blend with 3 Distress Oxide inks through a DIY cardstock stencil created using a rainbow slimline die. Sounds confusing? Keep reading to see how I did this.
- Created a white cardstock mini slimline card base (6″ x 7″, scored at 3.5″)and set it aside.
- Die cut the top layer using the new Reversed Scalloped Mini Slimline with Hello die set and secured the scalloped frame to the middle portion using tape on the back.
- Made a DIY stencil by die cutting a rainbow shape opening in white cardstock using the Slimline Rainbow Die,laid it over my card front, and blended “Black Soot,” “Seedless Preserves,” and “Carved Pumpkin” Distress Oxide inks through it.
- Used the same ink blend over the “Hello” die cut and backed it with 2 more die cut layers in black to give it more dimension.
- Die cut one of the clouds from the same Slimline Rainbow Die collection, and stamped “I miss you” from the Quokka’n Up stamp set, adding 2 more die cut layers in black.
- Adhered both die cut sentiments above and below the ink blended opening and then adhered this finished layer onto the mini slimline card base.
Stay Safe . . .