This full A2-sized background die is the perfect backdrop for any coffee-themed card. Plus I paired this die with another Kat Scrappiness coffee product – the “Layered Coffee Cup” die.
To create this card, I followed these steps:
- Ran the “Coffee Time Background Die” through my Big Shot using white card stock before adhering it to a brown A2 card base.
- Created the coffee cup using the “Layered Coffee Cup” die and then used brown ink with Newton’s Nook“Gingham Stencil” to color it.
- Stamped one of the images from the Newton’s Nook “Newton Loves Coffee” stamp set onto the coffee sleeve and colored it with Spectrum Noir markers before adhering it to the front of the cup.
- White heat embossed the sentiment from the stamp set onto a brown card stock strip and placed it at the bottom of the card.
- Adhered the finished coffee cup on the card front.
- Added 3 of the Kat Scrappiness “Coffee Beans” for a finishing touch.
Stay Safe . . .
The supplies I used are listed and linked below.