Welcome to the Kat Scrappiness April Card Challenge and the announcement of the March Card Challenge Winners! PLEASE READ THE RULES before ENTERING!
First we would all like to thank everyone who entered last month’s challenge! The team really enjoyed seeing all of your creations.
And NOW the WINNERS for March!
- The Winner of the Easter/Spring Challenge for March is: Christine Miller – (Random.org Pick) and her prize is a $10.00 gift certificate to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Christine Miller, please email us at winners@KatScrappiness.com with your address so we can send out your prize!
- The Design Team’s Top Pick (shown below with this DARLING Quokka Shaker) and winner $5.00 Gift Certificate is Crafting With Catherine, please save the badge below to your computer and upload it to your blog or website to show off your accomplishments! You can link back to our blog here: http://www.KatScrappinessBlog.com!
April Card Challenge
This month’s theme is “Flowers” Kat Scrappiness has the most beautiful floral tulip dies, stamp sets, and sprinkles. We want to see you use them.
To enter our April Card Challenge all you need to do is share your Floral Creations. You can join at the bottom of this page and view the RULES, for your chance to win $$ to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Try to use your Kat Scrappiness supplies we love to see our products in action and you will win a bigger gift card.
You can also enter our social media challenge which is ALWAYS Anything Goes. Just use Kat Scrappiness products and enter your card on our Facebook Group page and Instagram using the hashtag #katscrappinessfan for your chance at a $5 Prize.
Here are my favs for Flowers:
- Spring Flower Sequins
- Rainbow Flower Blossom Sequins
- Purple Flower Sprinkles
- Pink Flower Sprinkles
- Layered Tulip Dies
- Friendship Greetings Stamp Set
- Stitched Flower Dies By Lawn Fawn
-Your project should be a new Creation. No Back Posting allowed.
-Please follow the Challenge Theme. Any Entries not following the theme will be deleted.
-We are a Multi Craft Challenge. As long as you follow the theme you may enter with any craft project.
-You may use any product you like but Kat Scrappiness Products are encouraged and will get a better prize.
-You may enter the Challenge 3 times but each must be with a new project.
What’s Happening Next?
Stay up to date on everything Kat Scrappiness!
We want you to be the first to know about giveaways, sales, challenges and so on, and the best way to do that is to subscribe to us! Here are a few ways you can keep in touch:
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Newsletter HERE
- Join the Kat Scrappiness Facebook Fan Group HERE
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Instagram HERE
Trust us, you don’t want to miss our releases and inspirations!
April Card Challenge Inspiration
Hi Crafty Friends,
I have two Tulip Monochrome Cards to share with you using the Tulip Dies and Easter Parade Slimline Paper Pad from Kat Scrappiness to inspire you to join this month’s challenge. The theme is Flowers. I hope you get your Kat Scrappiness goodies out and join us!
Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: What is your favorite color tulip?
A: Me? Yellow
Card #1: Orange Tulips
Card #2: Purple Tulips
I would be so grateful if you use the affiliate links below to grab your Kat Scrappiness Goodies! No extra cost to you!