Welcome to the Kat Scrappiness January Card Challenge and the announcement of the December Card Challenge Winners! PLEASE READ THE RULES before ENTERING!
First we would all like to thank everyone who entered last month’s Holiday Ornaments and Tags Challenge! The team really enjoyed seeing all of your creations.
And NOW the WINNERS for December!
- The Winner of the Holiday Ornaments & Tags Challenge for December is: Pam Sebring with Pretty Ornaments – (Random.org Pick) and her prize is a $10.00 gift certificate to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Pam, please email us at winners@KatScrappiness.com with your address so we can send out your prize!
- The Design Team’s Top Pick (shown below using our Give Thanks with Shadow Die) and winner $5.00 Gift Certificate is Leeds! Leeds, please save the badge below to your computer and upload it to your blog or website to show off your accomplishments! You can link back to our blog here: http://www.KatScrappinessBlog.com!
January Card Challenge
This month’s theme is “Winter” Kat Scrappiness has amazing winter papers, dies, stamps, and sprinkles. We want to see you use them.
To enter our January Card Challenge all you need to do is share your winter scenes, snowflake cards, or cold weather creations. You can join at the bottom of this page and view the RULES, for your chance to win $$ to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Try to use your Kat Scrappiness supplies we love to see our products in action and you will win a bigger gift card.
You can also enter our social media challenge which is ALWAYS Anything Goes. Just use Kat Scrappiness products and enter your card on our Facebook Group page and Instagram using the hashtag #katscrappinessfan for your chance at a $5 Prize.
We also have some great Stamps, Dies, Sprinkles to help you create beautiful tags and ornaments here are my favs:
- Slimline Mountainscape Die
- Holiday Village Slimline Border Die
- Forest for the Trees Slimline Dies
- Christmas Gnomes Stamp Set
- Sugar Plum Fairies Slimline Paper Pad
- Frosty Wonderland Sequin & Sprinkle Mix
- Chilly Willy Sprinkle Mix
-Your project should be a new Creation. No Back Posting allowed.
-Please follow the Challenge Theme. Any Entries not following the theme will be deleted.
-We are a Multi Craft Challenge. As long as you follow the theme you may enter with any craft project.
-You may use any product you like but Kat Scrappiness Products are encouraged and will get a better prize.
-You may enter the Challenge 3 times but each must be with a new project.
What’s Happening Next?
Stay up to date on everything Kat Scrappiness!
We want you to be the first to know about giveaways, sales, challenges and so on, and the best way to do that is to subscribe to us! Here are a few ways you can keep in touch:
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Newsletter HERE
- Join the Kat Scrappiness Facebook Fan Group HERE
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Instagram HERE
Trust us, you don’t want to miss our releases and inspirations!
January Card Challenge Inspiration
I used the Christmas Gnomes stamp set (see it can be used for more than just Christmas), Village Slimline Die, Fancy Scalloped Slimline Die, and Sugar Plum Fairies Slimline Paper Pad to create this winter scene for inspiration.
Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: What do you like to do in the cold weather?
A: Me? Sledding
Please use the links below to grab your goodies, no extra cost to you and I appreciate it!
Kat Scrappiness Village Slimline Die
Kat Scrappiness Fancy Scalloped Slimline Die
Kat Scrappiness Sugar Plum Fairy Slimline Paper Pad
Kat Scrappiness Christmas Gnomes Stamp Set
Kat Scrappiness Snowflake Kisses Sentiment Die