Welcome to the Kat Scrappiness July Card Challenge and the announcement of the June Card Challenge Winners! PLEASE READ THE RULES before ENTERING!
First we would all like to thank everyone who entered last month’s challenge! The team really enjoyed seeing all of your creations.
And NOW the WINNERS for June!
- The Winner of the Summer Scenes Challenge is: Pat Gotsis – (Random.org Pick) and her prize is a $15.00 gift certificate to the Kat Scrappiness Store! She used the Kat Scrappiness Cross Stitched Rectangle Die on her darling card! Pat, please email us at winners@KatScrappiness.com with your address so we can send out your prize! And grab your badge below!
- The Design Team’s Top Pick and winner $5.00 Gift Certificate is Melissa SunshineHoneyBee, She used the After the Rain Die to create a perfect CAS rainbow card, please save the badge below to your computer and upload it to your blog or website to show off your accomplishments! You can link back to our blog here: http://www.KatScrappinessBlog.com!
July Card Challenge
This month’s theme is “Monochrome” Kat Scrappiness has so many fabulous products in all different color schemes let’s see you use those matching sprinkles and pearls with our dies and stamps to make a monochrome creation.
To enter our July Card Challenge all you need to do is share your Monochrome Colored projects. You can join at the bottom of this page and view the RULES, for your chance to win $$ to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Try to use your Kat Scrappiness supplies we love to see our products in action and you will win a bigger gift card.
You can also enter our social media challenge which is ALWAYS Anything Goes. Just use Kat Scrappiness products and enter your card on our Facebook Group page and Instagram using the hashtag #katscrappinessfan for your chance at a $5 Prize.
Here are my favorite Kat Scrappiness Products:
- Slimline Stitched Scalloped Dies
- Mini Slimline Tri Frame Die
- Summer Gnomes Stamp Set
- Summer Quokka Stamp Set
- Sprinkles- every color you can imagine
- Sequins- tons of colors and shapes
- Pearls- all the colors of the rainbow
-Your project should be a new Creation. No Back Posting allowed.
-Please follow the Challenge Theme. Any Entries not following the theme will be deleted.
-We are a Multi Craft Challenge. As long as you follow the theme you may enter with any craft project.
-You may use any product you like but Kat Scrappiness Products are encouraged and will get a better prize.
-You may enter the Challenge 3 times but each must be with a new project.
What’s Happening Next?
Stay up to date on everything Kat Scrappiness!
We want you to be the first to know about giveaways, sales, challenges and so on, and the best way to do that is to subscribe to us! Here are a few ways you can keep in touch:
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Newsletter HERE
- Join the Kat Scrappiness Facebook Fan Group HERE
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Instagram HERE
Trust us, you don’t want to miss our releases and inspirations!
July Card Challenge Inspiration
Hi Crafty Friends,
It’s there is a NEW Challenge at Kat Scrappiness the theme is MONOCHROME. I am sharing a slimline card featuring the NEW the Missing You with Shadow Die and purple sprinkles to inspire you to pick a color and join the challenge.
Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: Who are you missing these days?
A: Me? My twin sister, niece, nephew and parents in PA! I can’t wait to visit!
I would be so grateful if you use the affiliate links to grab your Kat Scrappiness Goodies! No extra cost to you!
Kat Scrappiness Slimline Film Strip Dies
Kat Scrappiness Valentine Quokka Stamp Set
Kat Scrappiness Missing You with Shadow Die
Kat Scrappiness Purple Flower Sprinkles
Kat Scrappiness Purple Heart Sprinkles
Kat Scrappiness Purple Candy Sprinkles
Kat Scrappiness Slimline Acetate