Welcome to the Kat Scrappiness May Card Challenge and the announcement of the April Card Challenge Winners! PLEASE READ THE RULES before ENTERING!
First we would all like to thank everyone who entered last month’s challenge! The team really enjoyed seeing all of your creations.
And NOW the WINNERS for April!
- The Winner of the Flowers Challenge for April is: Esther – (Random.org Pick) and her prize is a $15.00 gift certificate to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Esther, please email us at winners@KatScrappiness.com with your address so we can send out your prize! And grab your badge below!
- The Design Team’s Top Pick and winner $5.00 Gift Certificate is Bhavya, please save the badge below to your computer and upload it to your blog or website to show off your accomplishments! You can link back to our blog here: http://www.KatScrappinessBlog.com!
May Card Challenge
This month’s theme is “Mini Slimline” Kat Scrappiness has FOURTEEN Mini Slimline Dies. We want to see you use them.
To enter our May Card Challenge all you need to do is share your Mini Slimline Creations. You can join at the bottom of this page and view the RULES, for your chance to win $$ to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Try to use your Kat Scrappiness supplies we love to see our products in action and you will win a bigger gift card.
You can also enter our social media challenge which is ALWAYS Anything Goes. Just use Kat Scrappiness products and enter your card on our Facebook Group page and Instagram using the hashtag #katscrappinessfan for your chance at a $5 Prize.
Here are my favorite Mini Slimlines:
- Mini Slimline Zig Zag Dies
- Mini Slimline Chevron Coverplate Die
- Mini Slimline Tri-Frame Dies
- Mini Slimline Fancy Scallop Dies
- Mini Slimline Stitched Rope Dies
- Mini Slimline Cross-Stitched Dies
- Mini Slimline Postage Stitched Dies
-Your project should be a new Creation. No Back Posting allowed.
-Please follow the Challenge Theme. Any Entries not following the theme will be deleted.
-We are a Multi Craft Challenge. As long as you follow the theme you may enter with any craft project.
-You may use any product you like but Kat Scrappiness Products are encouraged and will get a better prize.
-You may enter the Challenge 3 times but each must be with a new project.
What’s Happening Next?
Stay up to date on everything Kat Scrappiness!
We want you to be the first to know about giveaways, sales, challenges and so on, and the best way to do that is to subscribe to us! Here are a few ways you can keep in touch:
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Newsletter HERE
- Join the Kat Scrappiness Facebook Fan Group HERE
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Instagram HERE
Trust us, you don’t want to miss our releases and inspirations!
May Card Challenge Inspiration
Hi Crafty Friends,
I have two Mini Slimline cards using the NEW Mini Slimlines from Kat Scrappiness to inspire you to join this month’s challenge. The theme is Mini Slimline. We have FOURTEEN Mini Slimline dies we want to see how you use them! Grab your minis HERE and join us!
Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: Which Mini Slimline Die from Kat Scrappiness is your favorite?
A: Me?I like the Tri-Frame ones because making shakers with them is super easy.
Card #1: SOY Amazing
Card #2: You’re A Star
I would be so grateful if you use the affiliate links below to grab your Kat Scrappiness Goodies! No extra cost to you!
Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Chevron Coverplate Die
Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Zig Zag Dies
Kat Scrappiness Uppercase Condensed Alphabet Dies
Kat Scrappiness Starlights Bright Paper Pad
Kat Scrappiness Starlights Jewel Paper Pad
Kat Scrappiness Wok On Stamp Set
Kat Scrappiness Glow in the Dark Sprinkles
Kat Scrappiness Light Up the Night Sprinkles
Kat Scrappiness Slimline Acetate