Happy Saturday Everyone!
Steps to Create Card:
- Cut White A2 Top Folding card base: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″)
- Cut Black Mat: 3 15/16″ x 5 3/16″
- Cut pattern paper panel from the Boo To You paper pack: 3 13/16″ x 5 1/16″
- Cut Black Rectangle Mat: 3″ x 4 1/4″
- Cut White Panel: 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″ (you will ink blend and build scene on this panel)
- Cut a Tree, Fence, Tomb Stone, Moon & Bat using the Crafter’s Essential Halloween die set. I also added a little freehand hillside to ground my scene.
- Stamp a Dress Up Quokka and a costume from the Halloween Costume Add On set. Color with your favorite coloring medium (I used alcohol friendly ink and colored with copic markers).
- For the background panel I ink blended Picked Raspberry & Black Soot Distress Oxides and added a little water for texture.
- You can also add a little ink blending to your Tomb Stone and Moon. I used Gina K Whisper card stock and ink blended a little Black Soot Oxide around the edges.
- The sentiment is from the Toil & Trouble Layered Stamp & Die set. I heat embossed it in white on a strip of black card stock.
- Build your scene and Assemble card.
- For embellishment I added a few purple stars from the Bewitched Sprinkles Mix.