Hi, hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I have a fun shaker card for you today that uses 9 different products from Kat Scrappiness!
I started by inking a background using a stencil and three different colors of distress ink. I then used the Stitched Rectangle dies from Kat Scrappiness to cut out the panel. On that panel, I die cut the two flowers using the Stitched Scalloped Circle dies. For the flower stems, I used one of the stitched dies from Crafters Essentials 1 set.
For the shaker part of my card, I used the purple, blue, and pink flower sprinkles. I cut out a banner using the Stitched Fishtail Banner dies and stamped and heat embossed my sentiment. I attached that to my panel using foam adhesive.
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping! Here is a link to the Kat Scrappiness shop and direct links for products used on this card are below.
– – – Kat Scrappiness products – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
- Stitched Rectangle dies by Kat Scrappiness
- Crafters Essentials 1 dies by Kat Scrappiness
- Stitched Fishtail Banner dies by Kat Scrappiness
- Stitched Scalloped Circle dies by Kat Scrappiness
- Purple Flower sprinkles by Kat Scrappiness
- Pink Flower sprinkles by Kat Scrappiness
- Blue Flower sprinkles by Kat Scrappiness
- White jewels by Kat Scrappiness
- Yellow jewels by Kat Scrappiness