Hi Everyone, it’s Tina here today. Kat Scrappiness has a fabulous Die Set this month called the Crafters Essentials 1. This is packed with 13 dies that are a must have to your collection which can be mixed and matched to create unique cards. For my card I used the Stitched Multi Frame Window and Stitched Fishtail Banner die from this set along with my favorite Double Stitched Rectangles Die. It is topped off with a sentiment from the Everyday Brush Strokes Stamp set. Below are the steps to replicate this card.
- Step 1 – Trim White Cardstock to 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, score at 4 1/4”, fold in half for a horizontal side fold card (A2)
- Step 2 – Diecut Double Stitched Rectangles Die using Patterned Paper. Adhere to front of card using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Step 3 – Diecut Multi Stitched Frame using White Cardstock. Diecut or Trim Patterned Paper to fit underneath the Multi Stitched Frame. Place the Multi Stitched Frame in the position you want and adhere the rectangle cutouts using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape. Add thin strips of foam tape to the backside of the Multi Stitched Frame and adhere to card.
- Step 4 – Diecut Stitched Fishtail Banner using Patterned Paper. Add a sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black Ink. Adhere to card using Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape.
- Step 5 – Add drops of collage medium adhere Sequins.
I hope you enjoyed today’s card. This card can be used for any occasion by changing the patterned paper, color and/or sentiment.
To receive 10% off your order at Kat Scrappiness use code: TINA10 at checkout. Below is a link to all products used. Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Kat Scrappiness Products Used: