It’s Donna here., sharing a mini slimline card using the newly released “Congrats” word die with shadow. Have you seen all the new “word” dies Kat Scrappiness just released? If not, you can find them all here.
Here are the steps to create this card:
- Cut the White Slimline Card Base: 7” x 6”, score at 3 1/2”.
- Top layer is cut using the Zig Zag Nesting Mini Slimline Dies.
- Before releasing the paper from the Zig Zag die, I used the Gina K. Designs Sunshine Stencil (sold in the kat Scrappiness store) to create the background
- Die cut the Congrats word die with shadow.
- Assembled the card and finished off with adding the mini Ornate Rainbow Jewels.
Thank you so much for stopping by come back again soon.
Here is a list of supplies I used on my card, Affiliate Links used at no additional cost. Thank you for your support.