It’s Donna here with Kat Scrappiness. I am using the Summer Fun Essentials die set along with the NEW Happy Day stamp set to create my card. The enamel dots are also Kat Scrappiness, I love the new colors.
Here is how I created my card:
- Cut the White Slimline Card Base: 3-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ (scored at 3 1/2″).
- Top layer is cut using the Cross Stitched Nesting Slimline Dies.
- Cut Popsicles Summer Fun Essentials die set with cardstock. Added wing of stella for shimmer.
- Stamp Birthday sentiment from the Happy Day stamp set in black ink and fuzzy cut the word and used foam tape to add it to the card.
- Assemble card.
- Finished with adding enamel dots.
Thank you so much for stopping by, please visit Kat Scrappiness blog for more inspiration.
Here is a list of supplies I used on my card, Affiliate Links used at no additional cost. Thank you for your support.