It’s Donna Idlet here sharing a mini slimline Halloween card using products from the NEWLY released products. I am using the Kat Scrappiness Lift Your Spirits die with shadow, Boo-Gy Ghosts Dies, and the Crafters Essentials Halloween Dies.
Before I get started I wanted to let you know Kat Scrappiness has a Spooky Sale-A-Bration on all Halloween and Thanksgiving category is 15% off until October 25, use Code “SPOOKYSAVINGS” at checkout.
- Cut the white Slimline Card Base: 6″ x 3 1/2″ (6″ x 7″, scored at 3 1/2″).
- Die cut the top layer using KS Mini Slimline Embossed Edged dies.
- Inked blended the background with distress inks.
- Die cut the Lift Your Spirits die with shadow, Boo-Gy Ghosts Dies, and the Crafters Essentials Halloween Dies.
- Assembled the card and finished off with adding Googly Eyes to the ghost and KS Yellow Star Sprinkles.
I created a matching envelop using the KS Snail Mail – Mini Slimline Envelope Dies. This is the front view.
This is the back view of the KS Snail Mail – Mini Slimline Envelope Dies.
Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!
Here is a list of supplies I used on my card, Affiliate Links used at no additional cost. Thank you for your support.