Welcome to the Kat Scrappiness March Card Challenge and the announcement of the February Card Challenge Winners! PLEASE READ THE RULES before ENTERING!
First we would all like to thank everyone who entered last month’s challenge! The team really enjoyed seeing all of your creations.
And NOW the WINNERS for February!
- The Winner of the Love/Hearts Challenge for February is: Super Stick Chick – (Random.org Pick) and her prize is a $10.00 gift certificate to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Super Stick Chick, please email us at winners@KatScrappiness.com with your address so we can send out your prize!
- The Design Team’s Top Pick (shown below using our Word Search Heart Die) and winner $5.00 Gift Certificate is Inkami, please save the badge below to your computer and upload it to your blog or website to show off your accomplishments! You can link back to our blog here: http://www.KatScrappinessBlog.com!
March Card Challenge
This month’s theme is “Easter/Spring” Kat Scrappiness has just released the most beautiful Easter and spring dies, stamps, and sprinkles. We want to see you use them.
To enter our March Card Challenge all you need to do is share your Easter or Spring creations. You can join at the bottom of this page and view the RULES, for your chance to win $$ to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Try to use your Kat Scrappiness supplies we love to see our products in action and you will win a bigger gift card.
You can also enter our social media challenge which is ALWAYS Anything Goes. Just use Kat Scrappiness products and enter your card on our Facebook Group page and Instagram using the hashtag #katscrappinessfan for your chance at a $5 Prize.
Here are my favs for Spring and Easter:
- Happy Easter with Shadow Die
- Happy Easter Sentiment Die
- Rainbow Egg Dies
- Large Filagree Egg Die
- Happy Easter Bunny Stamp Set
- Easter Border Cover Plate
- Small and Large Easter Egg Sprinkles
-Your project should be a new Creation. No Back Posting allowed.
-Please follow the Challenge Theme. Any Entries not following the theme will be deleted.
-We are a Multi Craft Challenge. As long as you follow the theme you may enter with any craft project.
-You may use any product you like but Kat Scrappiness Products are encouraged and will get a better prize.
-You may enter the Challenge 3 times but each must be with a new project.
What’s Happening Next?
Stay up to date on everything Kat Scrappiness!
We want you to be the first to know about giveaways, sales, challenges and so on, and the best way to do that is to subscribe to us! Here are a few ways you can keep in touch:
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Newsletter HERE
- Join the Kat Scrappiness Facebook Fan Group HERE
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Instagram HERE
Trust us, you don’t want to miss our releases and inspirations!
March Card Challenge Inspiration
I have a card full of fun die cuts from Kat Scrappiness to inspire you to join this month’s challenge. The theme is Easter/Spring. I love the Kat Scrappiness NEW Slimline Grass Die and Stitched Outline Bunny Dies.
Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: What color Easter Bunny Tail would you like to see at Kat Scrappiness?
A: Me? Hot Pink
PLEASE use the affiliate links to get your goodies! I appreciate it!
Kat Scrappiness Slimline Rainbow Die
Kat Scrappiness Pastel Pink Bunny Tails
Kat Scrappiness Slimline Grass Die
Kat Scrappiness Stitched Outline Bunny Die
Kat Scrappiness Easter Blessings Die