It’s Donna here sharing this fun haunted house I created using the newly released Home Sweet Home die set with the Haunted House Add-On Dies, Crafters Essential Halloween dies. I am also using the newly released Boo-Gy Ghosts Die, Dress Up Quokka Stamps set with the cut files and the Quokka Halloween Costume Add On Stamps set and dies! This was such a fun release! I had so much fun creating with all the Halloween sets.
Here is how I created the card:
- Ink the background using distress inks.
- Cut the House Frame using the Home Sweet Home die set. Cut the windows from the Haunted House Add-On Dies and add vellum behind them.
- Cut pieces from the Crafters Essential Halloween dies.
- The Quokka is from the Dress Up Quokkas, adding the elements from the Quokka Halloween Costume Add On Stamps set. The ghost is from the Boo-Gy Ghosts Die set.
- After cutting everything assembled the card.
Another look at the card.
Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon!
Here is a list of supplies I used on my card, Affiliate Links used at no additional cost. Thank you for your support.