Happy Thursday Everyone! Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. Today I am sharing another 5 x 7 card. I am loving this larger format because it provides cardmakers so much more design space to work with. Today’s card is a “Get Well” card using a beautiful die cut tulip bouquet over a “chalkboard” backdrop.
The Layered Tulip Bouquet Die Set allows you to pop up layers of your tulips to give a 3D look and add a bouquet bow, if so desired.
- Created an A7 white card base (10″ x 7″, scored at 5″) to make a side folding 5 x 7 card.
- Die cut 2 panels using black cardstock and the new Kat Scrappiness 5×7 Never Ending Rectangle Dies.
- Lightly brushed white pigment ink on these panels to give a “chalkboard” look.
- Added a white “stitched” border with a white get pen around the perimeter of the smaller rectangle.
- Splattered both panels with white acrylic paint.
- Popped up the top panel with foam for more dimension.
- Die cut the tulip bouquet out of pink and green cardstock and lightly sponge white pigment ink along the edges.
- Adhered the tulips to the front of the card before adding the “Get Well Soon” sentiment with a vellum shadowbehind it.
- Scattered a few Gray Diamond Rhinestones for a finishing touch.
Stay Safe . . .