Sheri here today with a CAS (clean and simple) Christmas card!
Do you like stretching your supplies and being able to use them for more than one way? Well the striped “Candy Cane” background paper was created with the NEW Boxed Sentiment Strips die set.
Steps to Create Card:
- Create White A2 Top Fold Card Base: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (4 1/4″ x 11″, scored at 5 1/2″)
- To create stripped panel:
- Cut 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ rectangle panel out of copy paper
- Cut 20 (10 red and 10 white) strips using the 3/8″ x 5″ die from the Boxed Sentiment Strips die set to create your stripes.
- Next apply adhesive to the rectangle panel and start adding your strips on a diagonal to create your background.
- Clean up your panel by cutting it out with the 2nd largest die from the Never Ending Rectangle die set.
- Cut Holly & Berries out using green and red card stocking with the Holly Leaves & Berries die set.
- Cut Christmas Wishes out of gold mirror card stock using the Christmas Wishes w/shadow die.
- Assemble card.
- For embellishment I added a few gold pearls and some glossy accents to the berries.