Hello crafty friends, Martha Lucia here with you!
Let me share the steps to create this fun card:
- Cut the card base in regular size. I used Cherry Cobbler Card stock of 4-1/4″x11″ with score in 5-1/2″.
- Cut a second layer using whisper white card stock.
- Embellish the second layer using the Stitched Winter Swirl Backdrop Die. You only need to pass your white layer through the die cut machine with the die to create the texture and perfect size.
- If you consider necessary, resize the layer just cutting a few millimeters to let see the red border.
- Cut two pieces of the Christmas Stocking Banner Die using whisper white card stock.
- Arrange the banners over your decorated card base.
- Cut the small parts of the stocking banner using garden green and cherry cobbler card stock. Paste it over the stockings alternating the colors.
- Stamp the sentiment and birds from the stamp set Merry Critters onto Whisper White card stock.
- Die cut the sentiment using the Stitched Sentiment Strips and with scissors, cut the little birds.
- Paste the stamped images onto your card using double sided foam tape.
- Embellish the stocking banner using some Penguin Sprinkles.
Thank you for stopping by and see you soon with more Christmas Inspiration.