Did everyone get a chance to celebrate World Card Making Day this weekend? I was able to make several cards that I will be sharing throughout the month.
I have a Thanksgiving card today featuring the Give Thanks Wreath die. I love this die, it is so versatile. On my card, I just used the wreath portion of the die.
I used a stencil and some distress inks to create the striped panel and die cut it using the Embossed Edge Rectangle dies. I stamped/heat embossed the sentiment from the Happy Fall Y’all stamp set onto this panel using Versamark ink and copper embossing powder. The pumpkins (also from the Happy Fall Y’all set) were heat embossed using copper powder onto white card stock. I used brushes and distress inks to color the pumpkins and fussy cut them out.
I die cut the Give Thanks Wreath using glitter copper paper and cut out the give thanks sentiment. I adhered the wreath and pumpkins to my striped panel. I adhered a piece of aqua patterned paper to my white card base and attached my striped panel using foam adhesive. To finish off the card, I added three orange jewels.
Here are the links to the introduction videos for the new products just released:
- Give Thanks Wreath die
- Embossed Edge shapes (I love these, can’t stop using them!)
- Give Thanks Shadow die
Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!
– – – SUPPLIES for today’s project– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
- Give Thanks Wreath die by Kat Scrappiness
- Embossed Edge Rectangle dies by Kat Scrappiness
- Happy Fall Y’all stamp set by Kat Scrappiness
- Orange jewels by Kat Scrappiness
- Versamark ink
- Nuvo Deluxe adhesive