Welcome to the Kat Scrappiness February Card Challenge and the announcement of the January Card Challenge Winners!
First we would all like to thank everyone who entered last month’s No Designer Paper!. The team really enjoyed seeing all of your creations.
And NOW the WINNERS for January!
- The Winner of the No Designer Paper Challenge for January is: Lagene – (Random.org Pick) and her prize is a $10.00 gift certificate to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Lagene, please email us at winners@KatScrappiness.com with your address so we can send out your prizes!
- The Design Team’s Top Pick (shown below and winner of 6 pack of sequins, jewels, and/or sprinkles is Heather Mills. Heather, please save the badge below to your computer and upload it to your blog or website to show off your accomplishments! You can link back to our blog here: http://www.KatScrappinessBlog.com!
February Card Challenge
Hi Crafty Friends,
It’s time for a NEW Challenge at Kat Scrappiness.!
This month’s theme is “Hearts!”
To enter our February Card Challenge all you need to do is share with us your creations with heart dies, heart stamps, heart sprinkles, heart sequins, etc…anything hearts. You can join at the bottom of this page, just upload a photo of your card and you will be entered to win our monthly card challenge prize of a $15 gift code to the Kat Scrappiness Store!
We also have some great Heart Themed Stamps, Dies, Sprinkles, and Sequins to get your started:
- Hot Pink Heart Sprinkles
- Valentine Word Search Die
- Floral Heart Die
- Heart Panel Die
- Say It With Hearts Stamp & Die Bundle
- Heart Sequins
What’s Happening Next?
Stay up to date on everything Kat Scrappiness!
We want you to be the first to know about giveaways, sales, challenges and so on, and the best way to do that is to subscribe to us! Here are a few ways you can keep in touch:
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Newsletter HERE
- Join the Kat Scrappiness Facebook Fan Group HERE
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Instagram HERE
Trust us, you don’t want to miss our releases and inspirations!
February Card Challenge Inspiration
Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: Who do you HEART?
A: Me? My Puppy, Maddie
ENTER THE CHALLENGE HERE: