Hello crafty friend, Martha Lucia here with you.
A few days ago I received the new Zig Zag Die Cuts available since today on Kat Scrappiness Store and I could not resist to show you all of them. I prepare some projects using them but I also made a video to show you all the die cuts and the creations that I will be sharing this month here on our blog. Let me start with the video and then I will show you all the details about some of the cards using the zig zag squares, circles, rectangles, hearts , ovals and borders:
- Cut each stitched zig zag die cut using a different tone of card stock. You can use the same line of color of mix different colors.
- Following the sizes of your dies create frames and keep all the negative parts.
- Arrange the frames created over a card base. You can work in a vertical or horizontal shape of card. My sample is horizontal.
- Paste the large frame on the center of the card and arrange and paste the next pieces inside of this.
- Finalize decorating the center with a sentiment.
For my next card I used all the negative parts that I suggested to keep on step 2.
- Arrange all the negative pieces created with the card one over a whisper white card base or cut zig zag squares in different sizes to arrange them over the card base.
- Paste the zig zag square using double sided foam tape.
- Add some Jewels in between of the white spaces.
- Finalize the card adding the sentiment.
I have a third project to share today. It is a shaped card that I made using the Zig Zag Circles.
All these day have a stitched border that you can use to enhance your designs. To create this sample I used two different sizes of zig zag cirlces and made the flower with the smaller size.
Now I want to share with you, some of the new Sprinkler & Confections additions to the store. They come in different colors and designs that are perfect for this season. Take a look to the options available:
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy a lot these new products.
See you soon!