Hello there, Priscilla here from Nubble Light Designs. I hope you have been enjoying the new Kat Scrappiness products we’ve been showing you these past few days!
But first . . . some Sale News! Click on the images to go directly to the Kat Scrappiness store.
Today I am sharing a “Happy Thanksgiving” mini slimline card with a matching envelope using several new products from Day 2 of the Kat Scrappiness September release.
- Created a slimline card base (6″ x 7″, scored at 3.5″) and adhered a burgundy card stock layer on top of it.
- Created a sunset background with several shades of Distress Oxide inks and the MFT Mini Cloud Edges Stencil.
- Tinted some white embossing paste with brown ink and pasted through the Newton’s Nook “Falling Leaves” stencil.
- Colored the two “Dress Up Quokkas” images with alcohol markers and cut out using the coordinating die cuts.
- Colored and cut out the clothing from the Thanksgiving Add-On images.
- Die cut the Happy Thanksgiving sentiment 3 times out of burgundy card stock and layered on top of one another for a 3-D effect.
- Created a coordinating mini slimline envelope using the new Happy Mail Mini Slimline Envelope dies.
- Sprinkled a few rhinestones from the new Rose Gold AB Rhinestone Mix for a finishing touch.
Stay Safe . . .