Happy Thursday Friends! Sheri here today with a Fall themed mini slimline card featuring some of the NEW products that were introduced in the September 2021 Release!
The full release is NOW available and can be found in the store HERE.
Steps to Create Card:
- Cut Kraft Mini Slimline Card Base: 3 1/2″ x 6″ (7″ x 3 1/2″, scored at 3 1/2″ on the 7″ sided).
- Cut Brown Mat: 3 1/4″ x 5 3/4″.
- Cut White Scallop Panel: 3 1/8″ x 5 5/8″ using Mini Slimline Scalloped Edge Die.
- Cut out Happy Fall sentiment in brown card stock using the NEW Happy Fall w/Shadow die.
- Cut out tree in kraft card stock using the NEW Crafter’s Essential Halloween die set.
- Stamp one of the Dress Up Quokkas image. Color body and cut out with coordinating die set or there’s a digital cut file available in the store.
- Stamp Pumpkins, Turkey and outfit from the Thanksgiving Costume Add On stamp set and color with your favorite coloring medium. I used Gina K Designs Amalgam Obsidian ink and used Copic markers to color. You can fussy cut the images out or there’s a digital cut file available in the store.
- Assemble your card and create a little scene with all the pieces.
- For embellishment I added a few leaves from the Shimmering Fallen Leaves sequins mix.
I also created a coordinating envelope with the NEW Happy Mail die. It’s super simple to assemble!
Looking for an opportunity to work with and promote Kat Scrappiness products?!