It’s Donna here and I am sharing two cards with you today. I am using the NEWLY release Rainbow and Clouds Slimline dies. This die is a wonderful addition to all the Slimline products that Kat Scrappiness has to offer. I am also using the newly released Happy Mail (Mailbox) Gift Card Holder Dies. This is a wonderful die, it is very versatile. And lastly, I am using the Kat Scrappiness Everyday Quakkas stamp set. This is a wonderful stamp set that can be using all year long.
Here is how I created my card:
1. My card base measure 8 1/4 x 3 1/4.
2. I die cut my top layer using the Kat Scrappiness Heartfelt Wishes slimline pattern paper with Kat Scrappiness Embossed Edge Nesting Slimline Dies. I adhered this to the base of my card.
3. I then die cut the rainbow from the Rainbow and Clouds Slimline die. I cut several different papers to create the rainbow. I then cut the clouds from the same slimline die.
4. I then die cut the pieces from the Kat Scrappiness Happy Mail (Mailbox) Gift Card Holder Dies. If you would like to review a video on how to put this together, click here. I assembled everything and added it to the card. I then added the Rainbow to the card, having it coming out of the Mailbox. I then added the clouds. I added the “happy mail” to the top of the card.
5. To finish off my card, I added Kat Scrappiness My Valentine enamel dots.
Here is another view of the card. I think this is my all time favorite card!!!
My second card, I am using the NEWLY released Everyday Quakkas. This is a very versatile stamp set, you can almost use this set all year long.