Good Morning All of My Card Making Friends!
This is Kathy from Expressive Paper. I have been busy making cards for fall and Halloween. Then I remembered December is not too far in the future and I need a graduation card! This card is pretty simple and perfect for your graduate.
- I cut 6 of the “Proud of You” pieces and one of the shadows with a layering card stock
- I used the 5 X 7 Stitched Rectangle Dies. This is a 6 piece rectangular die set that is perfect for larger cards. Select the largest frame and the frame two sizes smaller. (your die cut word should fit into the rectangle)
- Use whatever ink you use for ink blending and blend the shadow die piece. I used the colors of the school the student is graduating from. I also used the Mini Ink Blending Brushes
- I next took a pearlescent spray and used it on the shadow and the card pieces.
- Cut, fold and score your 5 x 7 card base
- Adhere 5 of your “Proud of You” to the smaller stitched rectangle. I centered the dies but you could stagger them, add more whatever you want!
- Adhere the 6th die cut on top of the shadow and place it in the bottom third of your card.
- I added foam tape to the back of the main panel for dimension.
- Adhere some Grey Opal Pearls to your card panel and you are done.
Thank you so much for visiting the blog. I would appreciate it if you would follow my blog I would love for you to join me on Instagram too! Currently, Kat Scrappiness is having a sale on all things in the Halloween and Thanksgiving categories. The sale goes on until October 25th so please take advantage of it! Click on the photo below for more details. The savings code is SPOOKYSAVINGS. Have a great day!