It’s Donna Idlet here sharing this FUN Rainbow card featuring products from the NEW October 2021 Release! I’m loving the newly released Box Sentiment Strips. I have used them on my card to create a rainbow background. They can be used for more than stamping sentiments.
- Card Base A2 size 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- Cut Rainbow strips from cardstock in my stash to create the rainbow pattern using the 1/2″ wide strip from the KS Boxed Sentiments Strips die. I added the strips to a piece of cardstock and die cut it with the KS Embossed Edge Rectangle Dies.
- Cut Simply Amazing Sentiment w/shadow out of black card stock & vellum and glued together.
- Stamped, die cut and colored the Quokka from the KS Quokka’n Up Stamp Set.
- I assembled the card and finished it off using the KS Fun Flurries Sprinkles.