Hello! Amanda here and this is my first post as a Kat Scrappiness Design Team Member. Today, I am sharing a process video on how I stretched some larger dies to use on a mini slimline card to pair them with the new Mini Slimline Reverse Scallop dies. Below are a few finished product photos and followed by my video.
And here is the video, I hope you enjoy!
- Kat Scrappiness – 5×7 Foliage Frame Die
- Kat Scrappiness – Mini Slimline Reverse Scallop w/ Hello
- Kat Scrappiness – Forest for the Trees Slimline Dies
- Kat Scrappiness – Happy Day Stamp Set
- Kat Scrappiness – Gingerbread Village Sprinkles (only used the hearts)
- Kat Scrappiness – Mini Detail Blender Brushes
- Tim Holtz – Metallic Kraftstock
- Distress Inks for Foliage Die:
- Fired Brick
- Crackling Campfire
- Carved Pumpkin
- Fossilized Amber
- Peeled Paint
- Vintage Photo
- Distress Ink for Forest for the Trees Die:
- Antique Linen (Trees)
- Frayed Burlap (Trees)
- Rustic Wilderness (Grass Hill)
- Mowed Lawn (Grass Hill)
Thank you for visiting the Kat Scrappiness blog today! I hope you enjoyed the project today. Be sure to check out the links below.