Sympathy and Encouragement cards are not always easy to create so I like to have a few on hand. I like to keep the design clean and simple with a little texture.
Steps to Create Card:
- Create Mini Slimline Card Base: 3 1/2″ x 6″ (7″ x 6″, scored at 3 1/2″ on 7″ side).
- Cut White Reversed Scalloped MSL die out (use largest die in the set).
- Cut White panel using the largest die in the Never Ending MSL die set.
- Take panel you cut out with the Never Ending MSL die and emboss it with the Spellbinders Diagonal Stripes Slimline Folder.
- Cut out Have Faith using the Just Have Faith w/Shadow die in black card stock.
- Cut out the Layered Tulip bouquet. I cut out all the pieces with white card stock and took blending brushes and green & yellow ink for a soft shade. If you prefer you can just use colored card stock.
- Assemble card.
- For embellishment I added a few pearls from the Ivory Pearl Mix and a touch of glitter using a glue pen and my Glitter Duster filled with my favorite Prismatic Glitter.