Welcome to the Kat Scrappiness October Card Challenge and the announcement of the September Card Challenge Winners!
First we would all like to thank everyone who entered last month’s Slimline! The team really enjoyed seeing all of your creations. Please remember there is a THREE CARD ENTRY LIMIT.
And NOW the WINNERS for SEPTEMBER!
- The Winner of the Slimline Challenge for September is: jane_cardmkr – (Random.org Pick) and her prize is a $15.00 gift certificate to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Because she used Kat Scrappiness Products in her creation she gets the $15 instead of just $10! jane_cardmkr, please email us at winners@KatScrappiness.com with your address so we can send out your prize!
- The Design Team’s Top Pick (shown below) and winner $5.00 Gift Certificate is Heather! Heather, please save the badge below to your computer and upload it to your blog or website to show off your accomplishments! You can link back to our blog here: http://www.KatScrappinessBlog.com!
October Card Challenge
This month’s theme is “Fall/Halloween” Kat Scrappiness has awesome fall dies and Halloween/fall sequins and sprinkles we want to see you use them!
To enter our October Card Challenge all you need to do is share your fall/Halloween themed card, scrapbook, mixed media creations. You can join at the bottom of this page and view the RULES, for your chance to win $$ to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Try to use your Kat Scrappiness supplies we love to see our products in action and you will win a bigger gift card.
You can also enter our social media challenge which is ALWAYS Anything Goes. Just use Kat Scrappiness products and enter your card on our Facebook Group page and Instagram using the hashtag #katscrappinessfan for your chance at a $5 Prize.
We also have some great Stamps, Dies, Sprinkles to help you create spooky Halloween and fabulous fall cards, here are my favs:
- Crafters Essentials Fall Dies
- Bewitched Sprinkles
- Halloween Icon Sequin Mix
- Halloween Party Sequin Mix
- Zig Zag Nesting Slimline Dies
- Distressed Edge Nesting Slimline Dies
- Scaredy Cat Sprinkles
-Your project should be a new Creation. No Back Posting allowed.
-Please follow the Challenge Theme. Any Entries not following the theme will be deleted.
-We are a Multi Craft Challenge. As long as you follow the theme you may enter with any craft project.
-You may use any product you like but Kat Scrappiness Products are encouraged and will get a better prize.
-You may enter the Challenge 3 times but each must be with a new project.
What’s Happening Next?
Stay up to date on everything Kat Scrappiness!
We want you to be the first to know about giveaways, sales, challenges and so on, and the best way to do that is to subscribe to us! Here are a few ways you can keep in touch:
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Newsletter HERE
- Join the Kat Scrappiness Facebook Fan Group HERE
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Instagram HERE
Trust us, you don’t want to miss our releases and inspirations!
Hi Crafty Friends,
I am sharing a SPOOKY Halloween Slimline card for your Kat Scrappiness October Challenge Inspiration. The theme is Fall/Halloween. I went with Halloween and used the NEW Kat Scrappiness Diamond Wire Slimline Die and the awesome Scaredy Cat Sprinkles to create a SPOOKY Slimline kitty Card. Then I used some of the sequin mixes to make some fun kitty shaker tags. Kat Scrappiness has SO MANY fun Fall/Halloween Sequins and Sprinkles!
Make Crafty Friends:
Q: What spooks you on Halloween?
A: Me? I don’t like the gory stuff that freaks me out.
Please use the links below to grab your goodies!
Kat Scrappiness Diamond Wire Slimline Die
Kat Scrappiness Halloween Masquerade Sequin Mix
Kat Scrappiness Pumpkinlicious Sequin Mix
Kat Scrappiness Trick or Treat II Sequin Mix
Kat Scrappiness Scaredy Cat Sprinkles
Lil’ Inker Designs Spooky Die
Studio Katia Tag Dies
Your Next Stamp Happy Meowoeen Stamp Set