Welcome to the Kat Scrappiness December Challenge and the announcement of the November Challenge Winners! PLEASE READ THE RULES before ENTERING!
First we would all like to thank everyone who entered last month’s Give Thanks Challenge! The team really enjoyed seeing all of your creations.
And NOW the WINNERS for November!
- The Winner of the Give Thanks Challenge for November is: Becca Yahrling – (Random.org Pick) and her prize is a $10.00 gift certificate to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Becca, please email us at winners@KatScrappiness.com with your address so we can send out your prize!
- The Design Team’s Top Pick (shown below using our Give Thanks with Shadow Die) and winner $5.00 Gift Certificate is Liz Ford! Liz, please save the badge below to your computer and upload it to your blog or website to show off your accomplishments! You can link back to our blog here: http://www.KatScrappinessBlog.com!
December Card Challenge
This month’s theme is “Holiday Tags or Ornaments” Kat Scrappiness has amazing Christmas and Holiday dies, stamps, and sprinkles. We want to see you use them.
To enter our December Card Challenge all you need to do is share your Holiday Tags or Paper Crafted Ornaments. You can join at the bottom of this page and view the RULES, for your chance to win $$ to the Kat Scrappiness Store! Try to use your Kat Scrappiness supplies we love to see our products in action and you will win a bigger gift card.
You can also enter our social media challenge which is ALWAYS Anything Goes. Just use Kat Scrappiness products and enter your card on our Facebook Group page and Instagram using the hashtag #katscrappinessfan for your chance at a $5 Prize.
We also have some great Stamps, Dies, Sprinkles to help you create beautiful tags and ornaments here are my favs:
- Wrapped Up in a Bow Slimline Die
- Holiday Village Slimline Border Die
- Christmas Ornament Shaker Dies
- Christmas Gnomes Stamp Set
- Merry Christmas Die
- Frosty Wonderland Sequin & Sprinkle Mix
- Santa Baby! Sprinkle Mix
-Your project should be a new Creation. No Back Posting allowed.
-Please follow the Challenge Theme. Any Entries not following the theme will be deleted.
-We are a Multi Craft Challenge. As long as you follow the theme you may enter with any craft project.
-You may use any product you like but Kat Scrappiness Products are encouraged and will get a better prize.
-You may enter the Challenge 3 times but each must be with a new project.
What’s Happening Next?
Stay up to date on everything Kat Scrappiness!
We want you to be the first to know about giveaways, sales, challenges and so on, and the best way to do that is to subscribe to us! Here are a few ways you can keep in touch:
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Newsletter HERE
- Join the Kat Scrappiness Facebook Fan Group HERE
- Subscribe to the Kat Scrappiness Instagram HERE
Trust us, you don’t want to miss our releases and inspirations!
December Card Challenge Inspiration
Hi Crafty Friends,
I have some shaker tags to share with you today as inspiration for the Kat Scrappiness December Challenge: Holiday Tags or Ornaments. These Kat Scrappiness Shaker Ornament Dies are perfect for making tags for your gifts or ornaments for your tree!
Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: Do you make your own ornaments for your tree?
A: Me? I used to when I was a child but now I love getting them from craft shows
Please use the links below to get your goodies, no extra cost to you but helps this crafty girl!
Kat Scrappiness Christmas Ornament Shaker Dies
Kat Scrappiness Sugar Plum Slimline Paper Pad
Kat Scrappiness Sugar Plum Fairies Sequin Mix
Kat Scrappiness Snow Flurries Sequin Mix
Sunny Studios Eskimo Stamp Set