It’s Donna Idlet here sharing a mini slimline Halloween card using products from the new release. I am using the Happy Halloween die with shadow, the spiders are from the are from the Creepy Crawly Dies set and the Boo to You slimline paper pad.
Today is the last day to stock up on your adhesives. Kat Scrappiness has 15% off of ALL adhesives, use CODE “SAVEONGLUE”.
Here is how I created my card:
- Cut the black Slimline Card Base: 6″ x 3 1/2″ (6″ x 7″, scored at 3 1/2″).
- Cut the pattern paper with KS Mini Slimline Tri-Frame Slimline Dies using KS Boo to You slimline Paper Pad.
- Die cut the Happy Halloween die with Shadow using KS Boo to You Paper and the shadow with white cardstock
- Die cut Halloween Border dies and spiders from the Creepy Crawly Dies set
- Assembled the card and finished off with adding some KS Simply Batty Sprinkles and googly eyes.
I created a matching envelop using the KS Happy Mail Mini Slimline dies.
Thank you so much for stopping by, please come back again soon to see what the other designers are creating.
Here is a list of supplies I used on my card, Affiliate Links used at no additional cost. Thank you for your support.