It’s Donna here showcasing some of the newly released products which are the Happy Father’s Day with Shadow Die. This die is a nice size die that would be great for the focal point on your card, I’m also using the newly released Lumber Yard slimline paper and the Baseball and Football Sprinkles which I used in the shaker card. I am also using the Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Tri-Frame dies and the Quokka image is from the Kat Scrappiness Summer Quokka stamp set. Would you like to win the entire May release? Kat Scrappiness will pick one lucky winner! (*U.S. residents only but if international winner is chosen, winner will have to pay for shipping). Here’s how to win: ENTER THE GIVEAWAY BY CLICKING ON THE RAFFLECOPTER. WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED ON THE KS INSPIRATION FACEBOOK PAGE ON JUNE 4th.
Here is how I created my shaker card:
1. I cut the base card at 6 x 3 1/2. I then cut the lumber yard slimline paper to size and to the base of the card.
2. I then die cut the Kat Scrappiness Mini Slimline Tri-Frame die from the Kat Scrappiness
Starlights jewels slimline paper.
4. I added the shaker parts of the card to the base.
5. I stamped and colored the image with copics from the Kat Scrappiness Summer Quokka and added him to the front of the card.
6. I die cut the Happy Father’s Day with Shadow Die with the lumber yard slimline paper and die cut the shadow with vellum, I adhered them together and added it to the card.