To make my first card I used the two small sizes of zig zag hearts and the process was very simple:
- Cut the card base using whisper white card stock.
- Using a stitched frame die cut cut the second layer. I used the stitched rectangle from Gina Marie Designs.
- Cut 20 small hearts in five different colors. If you want you can mix the colors or use a single color.
- Paste the colors over the second layer of the card.
- Using a different color of card stock, cut the second size of zig zag heart and stamp a sentiment inside of it.
- Paste the bigger hearth using double sided foam tape
- Decorate with white hearts sprinkles.
To create this I used a piece of craft paper and applied deco foil transfer with a paint brush. Then I covered with some scraps of Deco Foil Transfer Sheets and activate the foil with the minc. When the piece was ready, I cut all the zig zag Ovals passing the entire piece with the dies through my die cut machine.
I pasted the foiled zig zag ovals over a whisper white card base and cut the lateral excess. To finalize the card I added a foiled butterfly from Gina Marie Designs and a stamped sentiment.
On my next card, I combined the zig zag ovals and one of the curve borders included on the zig zag borders collection.
To make this, I used acrylic paint, a stencil and gel press to create the background texture over whisper white card stock. I cut one of the borders of the created piece with the zig zag border and I also cut the same border in a yellow card stock to paste it a little moved behind of the end and create a diamond effect.
I pasted the entire piece over a basic black card base and finalized my card adding a stamped sentiment that I cut using one of the zig zag ovals with gold glossy Rinea foiled paper.
Using the code Martha10, you can make your shopping on Kat Scrappiness Store and receive 10% of discount in your entire order. Just adding the code at the end of your order!