Before we get started I wanted to share that Kat Scrappiness is having a SALE on ALL adhesive! It’s the perfect time to stock up especially if you are planning on making holiday cards. Click HERE to start shopping.
I don’t know about you but I love creating Halloween Cards!
Think I will tuck a little money in this one for my son (he’s 22) and he can treat himself to a little something!
Steps to Create Card:
- Cut Black Mini Slimline Card Base: 6″ x 3 1/2″ (6″ x 7″, scored at 3 1/2″ on 7″ side).
- Cut a piece of Pattern Paper from the Boo To You paper pack: 6″ x 3 1/2″.
- Die Cut Web and Small Spider in black card stock from the Creepy Crawly die set.
- Die Cut Gray card stock Bat from the Crafter’s Essentials Halloween die set.
- Die Cut House in black card stock from the Home Sweet Home die set. Cute the Roof Line, Windows & Door in Black card stock and the Spooky Fence in Gray card stock from the Haunted House Add-On die set. You will also need to cut orange card stock to insert behind the windows and door.
- Cute two White Ghosts with the Boo-gy Ghosts die set.
- Stamp a Dress Up Quokka and pick a costume from the Halloween Costume Add-On stamp set. Color with your favorite medium and assemble.
- Stamp and emboss sentiment from the Toil & Trouble Layered stamp set in white on black card stock. Trim to a sentiment strip.
- Assemble card. ( I first trimmed the house down to 3 1/2″ wide to fit the front of my card and then assembled the rest of the pieces to create my house and scene)
- For embellishment I added googly eyes to the ghosts and spider.