Hello Friends! Donna W. here today sharing 2 festive projects using some fun papers and die cuts from Kat Scrappiness. Before I get to my projects, I want to remind everyone of the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo Sale at the Kat Scrappiness Shop. From now until the 18th of December, save 15% on all products in the Christmas – Hanukkah – New Years themed category using the code: XMASEXPO
Now let’s get to the fun stuff – I’ve created 2 festive Candy Bar Wrappers!
- Trim a piece of white card to 6″ x 7″ (or use any color you wish for the base).
- Score on the 6″ side at 2.25″, 2.5″, 4.75″ and 5″.
- Fold and burnish on the score lines.
- Trim a piece of designer paper to 2 1/8 x 6 7/8 to cover the front or top of the wrapper. For my designer papers, I’ve used snippets of card from the Kat Scrappiness Rainbow Dreams and Rainbow Confetti Slimline paper packs.
- Adhere your designer paper and any embellishments you wish to add on the front of the wrapper.
- Assemble the Wrapper using heavy duty double sided tape along the back seam.